Request a Warrior Reintegration Bag
The Warrior Reintegration Bag includes a variety of items to accomplish two things: to provide resources to the warrior to aid in recovery, and to provide items to help re-establish their team identity. If you are a wounded, ill, or injured warrior and would like to receive a Warrior Reintegration Bag, or if you know someone who you feel may benefit from one, click here to contact us.
Contents of the Warrior Support Team (WST) Messenger Bag
- Life After Service Workbook
- Post-Deployment Workbook
- Special Warrior Support Team™ edition of The Wounded Warrior Handbook
- Once a Warrior Wired For Life by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Souls Under Siege by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Down Range: To Iraq and Back by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Courage After Fire: Coping Strategies for Troops Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and Their families by K. Armstrong, S. Best, and P. Domenici
- Spiral bound 3-in-1 with business card holder pages, sticky notes, & notebook
- Pen/highlighter combination
- Travel mug
Veterans United Foundation Grant
Veterans United Foundation recently provided a grant of $10,000 to MarineParents.com for the reintegration bags. This is the fifth year in a row VUF has funded this important mission. Thank you to the employees of Veterans United for helping us to support our veterans.
Help Fund a Warrior Reintegration Bag
We need your help to fund the Warrior Reintegration Bags. Click here to make a donation. If you are an organization or company that would like to sponsor the reintegration bags, please contact us for sponsorship opportunities. Click here to contact us.
I'm so grateful for MarineParents.com... they sent me their Warrior Reintegration Bag, at no cost to me. The Wounded Warrior Handbook truly helped me successfully advocate on my son's behalf.
Becca, Marine Mom